|License and Copyright|
Welcome to the manual for Meep, our free software for time-domain electromagnetic simulations. This manual is organized into the following sections.
- Introduction — basic concepts in time-domain simulations; the FDTD method; units in Meep.
- Installation — how to install Meep (mainly, this consists of installing various prerequisites).
- Tutorial — tutorial showing some simple computations with Meep. See also Meep examples.
- Reference — a compact listing of all the functions available in the scripting interface.
- C++ Tutorial — a tutorial introduction to using Meep as a C++ library.
- C++ Reference — a compact listing of the functions available in the C++ interface.
- Acknowledgements — a list of authors who have contributed to Meep, and those to whom we are grateful for supporting the development of Meep.
- License and Copyright — the license under which Meep is distributed as free software, and also referencing suggestions.